[fpc-pascal] RTL documentation

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Mon May 28 04:54:46 CEST 2007

Is there a separate list for documentation?

In particular I was wondering if there was any interest in adding some
examples to the Socket section in the RTL documentation.
As I am getting re-familiarized with pascal I am finding examples in the RTL
library to be most helpfull.

However when I got to the sockets section I have not yet seen any
samples. If there is any interest I would be happy to help out.. as I learn
it myself. :-)

Already found this link that may be of help
www.bastisoft.de/pascal/pasinet.html

It was mentioned in some recent emails in the list.

By the way.. thanks to the team/person who has put all the docs together.
They are most helpfull. Downloaded a few of the PDFs and reading up on them.

I must say that I am happy I am coming back to Pascal.