[fpc-pascal] Windows CE emulator and console

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:34:38 CEST 2007

Hello guys,

Which Pocket PC emulator are you using for development with fpc?

I tryed to install an emulator on my notebook, followed the same link
as before, but it seams that MS updated their emulator
(unfortunately).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C62D54A5-183A-4A1E-A7E2-CC500ED1F19A&displaylang=en

It used to be a PocketPC 2003 emulator, now it is a PocketPC, but runs
Windows Mobile 5

The whole problem is that now PocketConsole command-line doesn't work.
It installs ok, but when I try to run it, it just doesn't do anything!

Anyone knows another console that runs on WM 5? Or another method to
execute my apps to test them? Or maybe where I can download an OS
Image for a OS that will run the console.

I tryed gdb before, but it's so slow I'd rather execute the app
directly without debugger.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho