RV: [fpc-pascal] Program exited with code 01

josepascual (almudi) josepascual at almudi.com
Mon May 7 21:37:22 CEST 2007

Any suggestion?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org
[mailto:fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org] En nombre de josepascual
(almudi)
Enviado el: viernes, 04 de mayo de 2007 10:28
Para: 'FPC-Pascal users discussions'
Asunto: [fpc-pascal] Program exited with code 01

Hi Everyone,

I have compiled hello_eabi_arm (hello world!) with ppcrossarm and -GfSOFT
option.

I can run a hello world program with no problem (ldd say me there is not
libraries needed)
but if I use dl.pp I received next error (write below), ldd say libdl and
libc.so.6 are needed.

any suggestion? how can I discover what file or directory is missing for
program,

>$ ./hello_eabi_arm
-bash: ./ hello_eabi_arm: No such file or directory

>$ gdb hello_eabi_arm

GNU gdb 6.5-debian Copyright (C) 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabi"...Using host libthread_db
library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run
Starting program: /tmp/hello_eabi_arm
/bin/bash: /tmp/hello_eabi_arm: No such file or directory
/bin/bash: /tmp/hello_eabi_arm: Success

Program exited with code 01.
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers and track explicitly
loaded dynamic code.
You can't do that without a process to debug.
(gdb)

thanks,
regards

Jose Pascual