[fpc-pascal] Congratulations to FPC!

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Mar 27 16:09:24 CEST 2007

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:42:05 +0700
Bisma Jayadi <bisma at brawijaya.ac.id> wrote:

> I knew about it too as I'm a member of Morfik Pioneer. Just want to
> share a good news to others who doesn't know yet about Morfik. :)

Thanks for the heads-up, but the site at Morfik can use a little work to
convince potential customers:

1) On the home page, the Flash takes precedence over the drop-down
menues, so only the first 2-3 items are visible.

2) On the download page, the size of the page doesn't adapt to the
contents, so at least three of the text boxes show incomplete information.
(This is on Firefox 1.5.0.9, with the minimum text size)

3) Even though there's a Linux logo at the bottom, I can't find a Linux
version to download. (Maybe that has to do with 2))

4) I cannot find how to send anything to the Morfik site (no evident
feedback address or form), so I can't report these things (maybe
registering is needed?)

This is just meant as constructive criticism...

John
PS: The static FPC logo is nice, but yells for an italic font for the
'free pascal' text to convey the 'speed'.