[fpc-pascal] fpCanvas and FPColor property

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:18:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

TFPCustomFont has a property as follows:
  property FPColor : TFPColor ...

TFPColor is a record compared to Lazarus and Delphi's Color property
being TColor with is a LongWord.
If I persist a Form containing a Label to a .dfm or .lfm or whatever
extension I want to use.  Will the internal TWriter of TComponent be
able to write a TFPColor property to file?  Or will I have to do some
magic in TWriter or implement a Color: TColor property in my
components?

If the later is needed, why doesn't TFPCustomCanvas implement the
FPColor property  like Lazarus and Delphi using TColor (LongWord).

Regards,
  - Graeme -