[fpc-pascal] GTK2 Lazarus Project, but I want QT.

Catalin Zamfir Alexandru catalin.zamfir at theg33ks.com
Sun Jun 24 07:17:06 CEST 2007

Ok, so how do I do to update my QT/Lazarus for the fix you just made?

	Oh, and by the way, when using MessageDlg (..., ...., [mbOK, mbCancel], ...)
or any other combination, the buttons don't show, the alert box is as wide as
the screen [it should be small, relative to the text as in the GTK2 mode] and
no action can be taken on the box, because of the two missing buttons.

	I've used MessageDlg in KCalculator so if you want, you can test it on the Qt
Interface, when you push File -> Quit or the Off button, the procedure is
invoked, but the buttons are missing.