[fpc-pascal] GTK2 Lazarus Project, but I want QT.

Catalin Zamfir Alexandru catalin.zamfir at theg33ks.com
Thu Jun 21 12:45:58 CEST 2007

Ok, it works but I have problems:

1. MessageDlg function shows the text, but doesn't show the buttons [mbOK] and
[mbCancel].
2. The menu in KCalculator doesn't show. It's there, but the EditResult TEdit
component along with the butons just top it, instead of sitting right below
it, they float over it.

	As I remember, Qt 4.3 support is incomplete in Lazarus/FreePascal, ain't it?