[fpc-pascal] GTK2 Lazarus Project, but I want QT.

Catalin Zamfir Alexandru catalin.zamfir at theg33ks.com
Thu Jun 21 08:56:29 CEST 2007

I re-re-recompiled. Now, when setting QT on my project I don't receive
the "can't find unit qtint" error which is good, but I receive errors from:

/usr/lib/libqtintf.so: different errors here from QT classes/functions.

Which I asume is the fact that I don't have QT 4.3 installed. Do you guys
agree or think it's something else.