[fpc-pascal] how to compile (PWU) project from command line

Marc Pertron marc.pub at finistware.com
Mon Jun 18 12:08:11 CEST 2007

Graeme Geldenhuys a écrit :
> Do you know what email address I can use to report problems?  L505
> (Lars) uses a few email addresses in the mailing list so not user
> which one is a real one to use.

I asked some questions on
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pascal-webdev-users
Lars answers quite fast.
> Just trying to compile the 'hiliter' example, I have found 3 problems
> and the last one is a show stopper, so can't continue. And this is
> with the release version of PWU 1.6.0.2 downloaded from SourceForge.
>
> * Tokenizer couldn't compile under Linux. It had syntax errors.
> * PCharUtils unit couldn't compile it had syntax errors.
> * and now finally ChrStream.pas unit can't compile because it is
> missing a include file which isn't part of the downloaded source!!!
> So now I'm stuck.
>
> I must say, I'm not having a very good first impression!  And I
> thought of using PWU as a trial for a internal web app of ours.
I had the same too.
After looking a little, the project code is quite good, even if there is
no documentation, and the exemples are far too complex to see in a few
minutes how PWU works.
A lot of things (cookies, etc) are handled but not documented.
Regards,
Marc