[fpc-pascal] how to compile (PWU) project from command line

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:51:28 CEST 2007

Hi Marc,

I used the -vt parameter to see where FPC is looking.  Then after
reading the User's Guide (which I should have done in the first place)
I found my problem. FPC used the local fpc.cfg file and then ignores
my global fpc.cfg file in my home directory.

Using the following solves the problem.....

fpc @~/.fpc.cfg pastohtm.dpr

Regards,
  - Graeme -