[fpc-pascal] fpcunit documentation?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:36:24 CEST 2007

On 13/06/07, Tom Verhoeff <T.Verhoeff at tue.nl> wrote:
> I know FreePascal includes the fpcunit unit testing framework
> (the compiler knows where to find it), but I can't seem to find any
> documentation via the regular www.freepascal.org, or the fpc wiki,
> or on the lazarus site?
>
> Michael's fpcunit.pdf seems hidden.  Google tells me it is here
>
>         <http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/fpcunit.pdf>

This link works here...  For more documentation, you can also look at
the JUnit testing framework.  FPCUnit is based on (and is very close
to)  JUnit and the documentation for JUnit should help you a lot with
writing test cases.

Michael did mention that he was going to document the fcl-fpcunit
directory, but a few other packages are scheduled first.

If you have any problems using FPCUnit, please post question here...

Regards,
  - Graeme -