[fpc-pascal] fpcunit documentation?

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Wed Jun 13 00:21:28 CEST 2007

I know FreePascal includes the fpcunit unit testing framework
(the compiler knows where to find it), but I can't seem to find any
documentation via the regular www.freepascal.org, or the fpc wiki,
or on the lazarus site?

Michael's fpcunit.pdf seems hidden.  Google tells me it is here

	<http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/fpcunit.pdf>

but that directory does not list it.

That is a pity.

Can someone educate me (or update the site)?

Is there any more up-to-date documentation.  I know some people
enhanced fpcunit after Michael's article from 9 October 2005.

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Dept. of Math. & Comp. Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Technische Universiteit Eindhoven