[fpc-pascal] [Admin] HTML email

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Jun 4 09:46:01 CEST 2007

> (I sent this earlier today, but haven't seen it on the list.  It's
> been over 5 hours, so I'm resending.  I'm sorry if you end up
> getting both!)

The reason is that the mail also contained an html version. All such
mails are held for moderator approval because it stops most spam and
viruses (just filtering on list member addresses is not enough,
because there have been cases in the past where viruses were sent
with the address of a subscriber forged in the from-field).

I don't mind letting such mails through every morning, but when you
send such mails there will indeed be a delay before they appear on
the list. If you want to turn off html mail, see the following url
for how to do that:
http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

Jonas