[fpc-pascal] Building a i686-pc-mingw32 crosscompiler from i686-darwin

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:14:21 CEST 2007

Since we are on the topic, I've been using Parallels Desktop for Mac
with a lot of success. It's pretty cheap, and you have 2 weeks to see
if you want to buy it. They have some bugs when running Linux, but
their Windows support is incredible. Windows seams to actually work
better and faster then in my PC Notebook =) Really

One downside is having to buy a Windows license only for this, but
this wasn't a problem for me as my University gives me free MS
products througth the Microsoft Academic Alliance.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho