[fpc-pascal] dll with windows impossible???

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:27:18 CET 2007

I tested here and everything worked fine on the Application with a Form.

Further, I´ve written dozens of DLLs with Free Pascal and all worked fine.

My guess is that there is something wrong with your Setup.

What Windows version are you using?

What FPC and Lazarus versions are you using?

Maybe your download was slightly corrupted, you could try to remove
your fpc / lazarus install and do a free install with the latest
*stable* version.

Or else, you should try the obvious. Is the DLL on the same folder as
the executable?

How are you executing the application?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho