[fpc-pascal] FP IDE in DOS env

Daniel Franzini daniel.franzini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:52:22 CET 2007

I'm trying to write some pascal code on a DOS env (FreeDOS 1.0). Is the IDE
for this plataform mantained?! The command line compiler does run fine, but
the IDE shows up and quickly disapears.

Has anyone suffered this before?!!??

--
Daniel

"Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs.
Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to
do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a
computer to do." (Donald Knuth)

"Yes, technogeeks can be funny, even if only to each other." (
http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/science/humor/)"

"Man is driven to create; I know I really love to create things. And while
I'm not good at painting, drawing, or music, I can write software."
(Yukihiro Matsumoto, a.k.a. ``Matz'')