[fpc-pascal] Windows-->Linux library

Michel Meunier michel.meunier100 at wanadoo.Fr
Wed Feb 14 09:19:56 CET 2007

Hello,
With your help, my initial library .dll writen with Delphi, is now
working at about 95% when compiled with fpc. Now my goal is to get a .so
library under Linux. So I have begun to compile it under linux.
There are a lot of hints but not important, but after I have this message:
Error: Util -as not found, switching to external linking
Was does it mean?
Also a strange thing, to launch lazarus, I have to use this command:
sudo /usr/share/startlazarus, there is nothing in the /usr/bin
directorie. I have installed Lazarus and FPC with .deb files in my
Kubuntu. But it's not an important problem, the main problem is my
unhability to compile my library.
Best regards

--
Michel Meunier