[fpc-pascal] FPC for SCO Unix

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Feb 6 10:18:51 CET 2007

> Op Mon, 5 Feb 2007, schreef Daaave:
> > As no
> > SCO install is available (and I understand why), I'm kinda between the rock
> > and the hard place.
>
> Well, I don't see why one would bother with SCO nowadays. However, if you
> want to do it, be our guest :)

Didn't Carl mess with SCO at some point during 1.0.x times?

But indeed, the problem is that with lesser used proprietary OSes porting is
a problem because maindevelopers have no interest/access.

This ranges from Windows 64-bit via Solaris and Morphos to OS/2 and recent
BeOSes etc, as the effectively unmaintained part of the scale

And then I'm not even pulling in the general anti SCO sentiment.