[fpc-pascal] New stylesheet for fpcunit xml reports

Dean Zobec dean.zobec at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 11:36:34 CET 2007

Graeme,
> I spoke to Dean the other day and he mentioned a new update for
> FPCUnit will be sumbitted shortly.  I didn't want to start on the new
> XSLT stylesheet before I know what format the XML is in.
>
> Dean, if you can confirm that the new xml format with nested test
> suits are still as is, then I'll go ahead and modify the XSLT file.
Vincent produced the new results.xml example with the new report writer:

http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/testresults/results.xml
(he already added the missing xsl tag )

The new writer is this:
http://www.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/fcl/fpcunit/xmltestreport.pp?rev=6311&view=markup

There's a new structure for the fpcunit reports, descending from
TCustomResultsWriter.
There are two other report writers for text and latex output (you can
find an example of the two other output formats in
fpcunit/example_output directory, the pdf is produced using pdflatex
from the latex output).
Note that we moved the essential fpcunit units to fcl/inc, the reports
and other utils remain in the fpcunit directory.

Ciao, Dean