[fpc-pascal] MPICH on Pascal

Lourival Mendes mendes.lourival at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 12:58:49 CET 2007

Dear Mattias,

 Replacing the {$linklib c} with
  {$IFDEF Unix}
  {$linklib c}
  {$ENDIF}

  It really worked, thanks...

  Now some other interesting stuff happended, as you probably did on
the -l option you created the mpich.dll but the program, even
successufully compiled, it doens find the mpich.dll.

   Here is my tryes:

1) I tryed to compile from the MPICH2 package from the inside of the
Lazarus; I got the same error

2) I followed your tutorial on the wiki
(http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Creating_bindings_for_C_libraries)
installing the H2Pas and creating the mpich.dll with the mpi.h and
mpio.h; it runs but I get:

File not Open

Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption
Press Cancel to kill to program

3) The same thing happens when I try to open the mpich2.h2p file that
cames with the lazarus package.

   Do you know if someone got the same error?

Thanks

Lourival

2007/12/19, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:17:50 -0300
> "Lourival Mendes" <mendes.lourival at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >    Dear Mattias... sorry to bother again, but as I'm new to Lazarus I
> > can't see somethings.
> >
> >    When I loaded the HelloWorld from the examples I got this error:
> >
> >    helloworld.lpr(14,1) Error: Import library not found for c
> >
> >    I do believe that I got this because I'm using the
> >
> >    {$linklib c}
>
> Replace this with
> {$IFDEF Unix}
> {$linklib c}
> {$ENDIF}
>
> and try again.
>
> >   Under Windows and this library is for linux... am I right?? So doyou
> > know what would be the lib for windows??
>
> Maybe the IO functions need some specials under windows. The rest
> should work out-of-the-box under windows.
>
> Mattias

Lourival J. Mendes Neto