[fpc-pascal] can we have fpc's doc in chm format?

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Sun Dec 2 17:57:12 CET 2007

> The reference material: If you complete the chm backend of fpdoc, yes.
> The manuals: definitely out.

Actually, the HTML is all fine. I just don't like to always back and forth
between TOC and the content due its single page nature. It'd be better if
the layout is change to 2 page/frame. Left frame for the TOC and the right
pane for the content.

> But I don't see how CHM is better than PDF. PDF offers all that CHM offers,
> plus well-formatted printed output.

Every format has its best and worst. If PDF is SO good, how can people think
about other alternative formats? ;) No need to discuss more about this. :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com