[fpc-pascal] Lazarus + Qt4 in FreeBSD

papelhigienico at gmail.com papelhigienico at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:28:21 CET 2007

I'm interested, but I don't know the correct steps to do the libqt4intf... I
do:

1) Copy Qt4 sources to my home directory;

2) Build Qt4;

3) Copy the compile_lib.bash to compile_lib_fbsd.sh and change it to use my
Qt4 (in my home directory)

4) Run compile_libfbsd.sh

5) Put the libqt4intf.so in /usr/local/lib....

6) Rebuild Lazarus without sucess... :(

How you do the libqt4intf.so in Linux?

Fabio Luis Girardi