[fpc-pascal] hmm, freevision

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:18:52 CEST 2007

On 30/08/2007, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> > If not, I can figure it out from the sources, certainly, but could
> > someone clue me in on how the ide reflows itself on resolution change?
>
> I'm not sure it does this at all ?

I'm not 100% sure what he means. From what I gather it's when you
resize a console window which is running FP, the Editor windows
resizes accordingly.

I'm looking at FP for the first time.  It's amazing how light in
resources it is compared to a GUI IDE like Lazarus.   :-)  I open the
same project in both FP and Lazarus. FP uses 4Mb memory.  Lazarus
around 34Mb. :-)

Now if only I can manage to compile my project in FP. But that's a
question for a new thread.

Regards,
  - Graeme -