[fpc-pascal] hmm, freevision

David Mears david.mears at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 29 22:47:33 CEST 2007

Are there guides/documentation available for freevision?  I actually may
have the original manuals/media etc for turbo pascal 7- but if so,
they're in a box in my parents house, so getting them is somewhat
impractical.  Information on the internet for either free vision or
turbo vision seem somewhat sparse, but I was wondering if there were any
remaining good resources, preferably ones that don't involve ordering
out of print books or a cross country excursion?

If not, I can figure it out from the sources, certainly, but could
someone clue me in on how the ide reflows itself on resolution change?
Thank you.

Dave