[fpc-pascal] fpc and boehm

blackdog blackdog at ipowerhouse.com
Sun Aug 26 13:38:11 CEST 2007

Hi List

This is my first post to the list and I'm new to fpc too.

I'm interested in using fpc to create .so/.dll for the Neko
virtual machine (http://www.nekovm.org), instead of using C for the same
task. So that means translating header files. I've done some of this
and had some success but I'm getting some random problems occurring.

Neko uses the boehm garbage collector, so my question is, does
fpc play well with boehm? My assumption has been that fpc
could be used as a straight replacement for C.

Thanks for any wisdom.

bd

--
http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti