[fpc-pascal] OT: Rename for Pascal

Leonardo M. Ram� martinrame at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 20:17:39 CEST 2007

Before assuming FPC isn't atracting users, why don't we start tracking new users and compare it's
evolution month by month, year by year. With the help of this method, we can figure out some ways
to market FreePascal and Lazarus.

We can start by extracting the subscription date of each user of our mailing lists (I don't know
if it's possible). After that, it's easy to create statistics and take the corresponding actions.

Leonardo.