[fpc-pascal] Where is fpmkconv?

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Aug 11 13:59:36 CEST 2007

Michael,

Thanks for explaining that, but.....

I tried to convert a sample Makefile.fpc, but I keep getting the
following error message;

 >fppkg convertmk Makefile.fpc
Generating default compiler configuration in
"C:\pp\bin\i386-Win32\fppkg\config\default"
The FPC make tool encountered the following error:
Compiler returns invalid information, check if fpc -iV works

 >fpc -iV
2.3.1

I also tried to set the verbosity level higher, but I just cannot find
out how to do that. I tried anything from -va to --verbosity=all to just
-v and --verbosity. No luck.

Darius