[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal port of ffmpeg API example

BlueCat GHF03464 at nifty.ne.jp
Tue Aug 7 06:09:53 CEST 2007

Luka, Thanks a lot!

See, I am happy to hear the codes can be compiled under Linux.  FPC's WOCE
feature is so great!.

Such nomenculature is my heritage from MT+/Turbo/Virtual/Speed Pascals :)
I am now working on a Lazarus version of MPEG Viewer (not player, it's
beyond my
aim and programming technique).  I will accord to your suggestion.

Bye now.
Haruo.