[fpc-pascal] Fcp for arm linux for EABI

Jose Pascual josepascual at almudi.com
Thu Apr 26 12:03:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have using a  toolchain Eabi for ppcarm and I have found a problem with
assembler generate code from fpc
because is generating sfm,stfd,lfm,ldfd instructions in .s file so eabi-as
(assembler) is generating errors like
.
.
Error: selected processor does not support `sfm f4,1,[r11,#-64]'
.
.
.

Need a ppcarm with soft-float? or can I use ppcarm 2.0.4 downloaded from
freepascal web page with some switch to
avoid ppcarm generate this assembler instructions?

thank you
best regards