[fpc-pascal] writing device driver using FPC

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Thu Apr 5 12:36:09 CEST 2007

> What kind of windows driver? First choose that. There are lot´s and
> lot´s of types of windows drivers.

Device driver for a custom hardware connected through USB port.

> I´ve already seen a framework to write VXD drivers using Delphi, but
> that will be of no use if you don´t want a VxD but another type of
> driver.

This is my first time writing a device driver, so I don't really understand what
are the differences between .vxd and .sys driver type. Most important is, I want
to write it using pascal language and avoid as much as possible to use C. I
think I need to learn more about this and come back here later with more precise
questions.

Thanks.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at: