[fpc-pascal] FP-IDE FPC204 and Ubuntu 6.06

Tiziano_mk tizzziano at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 5 09:42:12 CEST 2007

Marco van de Voort wrote:
>> maibe I make something wrong, but if I install FPC2.0.4 on Ubuntu 6.06
>> the FP-IDE responds randomly to the mouse commands (all menus and
>> keyboard commands are working).
>>
>> I see the same problem on Free Vision Apps.
>>
>> (it seems to me that it could be a problem on ncurses, but I'm not an
>> expert on Linux, so I hanve no idea where to go) :-(
>
> You could try to use a different terminal. e.g. xterm .

already done, but the problem persists.

Actually I receive a message from a friend who has the same problem on a
Debian distribution (FPC 2.0.4, FP-IDE 1.0.8.).

I'm going to try to reinstall FPC 2.0.2, I remember that there this
problem didn't happen.

(My concern is not really the IDE itself but porting to Linux a program
built on Windows with the Free Vision Library).

thanks
tiziano