[fpc-pascal] presenting fpunit test results

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 01:27:08 CEST 2006

Hi Vincent,

I haven't forgotten about your updated .xslt file to take into account
the timing results. I have been really busy at work, and have a
deadline approaching this Friday. After that, I should have a bit more
time...

In the mean time, I have been updating my Linux build server for the
tiOPF project, which also uses fpcUnit.  I am modifying the .xslt file
I gave you for my own usage as well. The tiOPF project has over 1500
tests, so I have a lot of data in the results.xml file to play with.
As soon as I have the .xslt & .css files complete, I will send you a
copy.  Maybe we can even add it to the fpcUnit examples in SubVersion.

Does FPC come with a unit that can process xslt files and save the
generated result to a file?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

On 24/09/06, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
> Vincent Snijders wrote:
> > Ewald Horn wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Vincent,
> >>
> >> most of what I do is programs that output HTML results. I'm sure I can
> >> be of some assistance to you. Can you zip and send the unit test
> >> results to me so I can make you a small sample of what I have in mind ?
> >>

> > Thanks for your offer.
> >

> A sample xml file with test results can be found on
> http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/testresults/results.xml
>
> What is missing in these files in the test hierarchy:
> A future version of the results file will probably include it, so it
> results.html can show first totals for testsuite, then total for
> examples, etc.
>
> Vincent

There's no place like 127.0.0.1