[fpc-pascal] presenting fpunit test results

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Sun Sep 24 22:11:22 CEST 2006

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Ewald Horn wrote:
>
>> Hi Vincent,
>>
>> most of what I do is programs that output HTML results. I'm sure I can
>> be of some assistance to you. Can you zip and send the unit test
>> results to me so I can make you a small sample of what I have in mind ?
>>

> Thanks for your offer.

A sample xml file with test results can be found on
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/testresults/results.xml

What is missing in these files in the test hierarchy:
A future version of the results file will probably include it, so it
results.html can show first totals for testsuite, then total for
examples, etc.

Vincent