[fpc-pascal] gas Assembler

Wolfe, Robert Robert.Wolfe at RoswellPark.org
Mon Sep 18 16:07:04 CEST 2006

Hi all!  Trying to build the latest FPC 2.1.x source tree for the Sparc
Linux platform.  However, I ma getting a message saying that the gas
assembler cannot be found.  I am using Debian 3.1 with all the latest
updates and fixes applied.  Any suggestions?

Robert Wolfe (robert.wolfe at roswellpark.org / wolfer at trocaire.edu)
Computer Programmer/Analyst & Web Programmer
SRDAR, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York
716-845-5788 | http://www.srdar.org