[fpc-pascal] Compilation error with compiler abort

Nightrider nightrider43 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:02:39 CEST 2006

Hi !

I'm developing a program in FPC. The success of this project will define the
use of FPC as a approved tool here in my job.

Suddenly I became to receive a strange error from FPC compiler. The log of
konsole execution is showed below. It is running in Fedora Core 5 under
VMWare. I try to compile under windows and receive the same error.

If I don't solve it quick how will I explain to my boss why my project is
stopped. There are a team of testers waiting for the mainframe cobol sources
that will be generated by my program.

May you give me some urgent help, please?

Greetings from Sao Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo

Log of the compilation execution below

[ricardo at localhost prog_apoio]$ fpc geratestadoresintegridadereferencial
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.0.4 [2006/08/20] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2006 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.pas
geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.pas(3,8) Note: Ignored compiler switch
"$G"
geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.pas(1438,6) Fatal: Internal error
200506183
geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.pas(1438,6) Fatal: Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/bin/ppc386 returned an error exitcode (normal if you did not
specify a source file to be compiled)
[ricardo at localhost prog_apoio]$ ls geratestadores*.*
geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.o
geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.pas
geratestadoresintegridadereferencial.pas~
[ricardo at localhost prog_apoio]$
The version: