[fpc-pascal] Sparc Update...

Wolfe, Robert Robert.Wolfe at RoswellPark.org
Wed Oct 4 15:50:20 CEST 2006

Good morning all!

Just a quick not to apologize for the lack of updates on my part to my
contribution.  I have been out of town the past couple of days so have
not had access to my Sparc boxes.  I am hoping to have a build put out
today for those interested.

Robert Wolfe (robert.wolfe at roswellpark.org / wolfer at trocaire.edu)
Computer Programmer/Analyst & Web Programmer
SRDAR, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York
716-845-5788 | http://www.srdar.org