[fpc-pascal] Problem with GLOB()

Rainer Hantsch office at hantsch.co.at
Tue Oct 3 14:57:22 CEST 2006

Hello!

I just wrote a little program in FPC 2.0.2 which uses GLOB() to search and
display a directory. I use 'oldlinux' in the uses statement.

It works fine on my old SuSE 8.0.

Then I copied the binary to a SuSE 9.0 machine and started it there. It works
(means that it doesn't crash), but shows no files when I use a search mask
with a directory, i.e. './work/*'  instead of '*'. But is has no LinuxError,
oit only finds nothing.

First I thought this is caused by copying a binary to a different system, so I
finally installed the full (and same!) fpc version there and re-compiled the
source, but the result is the same.

Any idea about what is wrong here?

mfg

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch