[fpc-pascal] [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

TOUZEAU DAVID david.touzeau at fr.kaspersky.com
Mon Nov 27 23:56:40 CET 2006

Currently synpase doesn't working with ssl mode but
if you want to do this in linux environement LibCurl is a good way and
do that you want...
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/pascal/

The only problem that it require *.so curl files to provide into your
applications..
So i want to find the problem with synapse in SSL mode in order to not
install others librairies...

--

David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu Dapper 6.0.6
FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php icq:160018849