[fpc-pascal] Miminum Mac OS X version

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Nov 27 10:04:13 CET 2006

On 27 nov 2006, at 09:19, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> I have seen reports that Lazarus doesn't run on Mac OS X 10.2.8.
> http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?
> name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3141
>
> Is this version of Mac OS X still supported by FPC?

The compiler works fine, but Mac OS X 10.2.8 did not include a dlopen/
dlclose/... emulation layer by default. You have to install dlcompat
there (it's a.o. in the fink distribution for that version of the
OS), and link your program against that (you can also install/use
dlcompat on later OS versions, but that adds extra and unneeded
dependencies for those OS versions and fink does not include dlcompat
anymore for them).

Jonas