[fpc-pascal] XML unit selection

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Mon Nov 13 08:48:11 CET 2006

Hi,

while planning an XML-centric program I found some related units in the
fcl sources and many more inside the lazarus source tree.

Which set of them would be the best choice?

According to the comments in some files there is (or was) change to
come.

Do these xml parsers validate against a schema file (.xsd)?

My goal will be parsing (of course) and looking up types of read
elements in .xsd files for further evaluation. Techniques to use will be
both, sax-style stream parsing and building DOM trees. The program will
have a gui, so lcl will be in use, too.

TIA,
Marc