[fpc-pascal] Eye Candy Contest

Neil Graham Lerc at Screamingduck.com
Wed Nov 1 22:52:51 CET 2006

Marc PERTRON wrote:

> The rules :
> -The program MUST : *Compile and work in fullscreen mode under Ubuntu
> 6.10 (i386), in at least 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768 with Gnome or KDE

I'd recommend saying fullscreen in at least 640x480, 800x600 _OR_ 1024x768.

If you are using 3d style rendering then resolution changes are not much
of an issue.  But if you are going for 2d and bitmap effects, often the
best results come
from designing for a particular resolution.  When it comes down to it,
the actual numbers of the resolution are nott that important.  It's how
it looks that matters.

Maybe this'll even get me off my butt enough to tidy up my libs enough
for a release.