[fpc-pascal] writeln in fpc 2.0.2

Gustavo Enrique Jimenez gejimenez at gmail.com
Wed May 31 03:32:17 CEST 2006

> > You MUST remove the CRT unit.
> > It's mentioned explicitly in the documentation that you are not allowed to use it for CGI.

I've removed all crt references. My cgi app works perfectly now. As an
unexpected  side effect, this app works perfectly also with Apache for
windows.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am VERY HAPPY with freepascal... !

Gustavo Enrique Jiménez

ps: every time I change the compiler, my apps get better and better.
Bugs shows up, and I have to split my units in core functions, gui
functions and OS specific functions. This is very good for
multiplatform programming.

FreePascal is not only a great programming tool. It is a also a great
LEARNING tool !!!