[fpc-pascal] is planned next 2.0.x release?

Lukas Gebauer gebylist at mlp.cz
Wed May 17 21:44:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

is planned some next 2.0.x release?

I am adopting my Synapse library for unix based targets, and I found lot
of problems with current FPC version 2.0.2. (like lot of bugs in netdb,
sockets unit not have constant definitions for each targets, etc.)

All this problems seems to be fixed in 2.0.x snapshots. But I need to be
compatible with some FPC release... ;-( This is reason why I asking for
next release of FPC. Is chance to release next 2.0.x version soon, or you
are waiting for 2.1.x version?

Thank you.

--
Lukas Gebauer.