[fpc-pascal] fpc network components

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed May 10 20:36:41 CEST 2006

On Tue, 9 May 2006 13:08:29 +0200 (Romance Daylight Time)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 May 2006, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 9 May 2006, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> >
> >> I want to create a simple webserver, that runs locally on the user
> >machine. > It must run on MacOSX, Linux, Windows and FreeBSD.
> >>
> >> What is the state of the FPC network units?
> >
> > lnet should function on most platforms. Micha Nelissen has made a simple
> > webserver. I think it's time to move lnet to the FCL and/or packages and
> > distribute it with FPC by default.
>
> And of course Synapse should work on all these platforms...

I just downloaded synapsnap.zip and tried:
It needs quite a lot of libc and there are a lot IFDEF linux which must be
replaced by unix.
Where is the version that runs on MacOSX?
Is there already a libc for darwin/powerpc in the base packages of fpc?

Mattias