[fpc-pascal] Lazarus.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat May 6 09:45:17 CEST 2006

Geno Roupsky wrote:

> What do you want to hear?

Many thanks for responding to my request.

Way back in my Win98 days, I made good use of Borland TP7.
When I changed to  Debian GNU/Linux, I got rid of all my proprietry
software,
and FPC took the place of BP7.  It is excellent, and I enjoy using it.

However, as a result of the above events, I never learned Delphi,
although  I often
use Object Oriented concepts.
Kylix never took off, and so I am pinning my hope on Lazarus.

The only Lazarus downloads I see are for Windows, whatever that is.

Please can you recommend the best way to start using Lazarus ?

Best regards,

Geoff.