[fpc-pascal] converting TjanSQL

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Tue Mar 21 13:21:54 CET 2006

> That's a good point ;) But at least for linux/i386 it should be enough.

Since I knew FPC and the good feeling of knowing that my applications are able
to run on more than 9 platforms, I prefer my applications at least can be run on
3 platforms, they are: win32-i386, linux-i386 (all distros), and macOS.

But IMO if it can target linux, I hope it will also able to target other un*x
like platforms such as BSDes or sunOS with or without (small) modifications.
That's why since I knew FPC/Lazarus I always think multiplatform(ly) to solve
any kind of problems on my development, though I still use Delphi. Because -IMO-
if the solutions is not cross platforms, than Delphi alone is a lot more worth
it to be used. :)

Thank you to the FPC and Lazarus development team. You've done a great piece of
work and you've made me proud as a Pascal programmer. :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at
http://beeography.wordpress.com