[fpc-pascal] Re: fpc-pascal Digest, Vol 19, Issue 24

Alexandre Leclerc alexandre.leclerc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:49:01 CET 2006

On 3/16/06, Gökhan Ersumer <sky_khan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> User-level delphi compatibility is enough for masses
> (e.g Form designer, properties vs), as long as it have
> quality/stability,  internal workings of components is
> not so important, but as I said above, with current
> implementation I dont think Lazarus is
> production-ready or it will become.

I'm just stepping in to ask a question, from the point of view that I
do not understand the issue... but why lazarus would/will not become
production-ready? If I plan to use it as core devel tool... what I do
not know (that I should) so that I should absolutely refrain from
using fpc/lazarus? Is it stability? Is it usability? What is it?

--
Alexandre Leclerc