[fpc-pascal] opendelphi.org

memsom memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 17:40:03 CET 2006

> What he meant is that supporting fpc/lazarus development
> is a quite more tangible task than trying to buy and support delphi.

No, he said "Why don't they switch to and support FPC/Lazarus instead of
doing that?". Tha is a large dig at Delphi. Until FPD is completely
compatible with Delphi 5 onwards (completely) including full VCL, it's
useless to me under Windows... I like FPC and the FPC project, but you
have to be realistic about what is possible, now, 7 years after Delphi 5
in comparison to what FPC does.