[fpc-pascal] Object pascal a "Modern Language"

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 22:21:31 CET 2006

> Not so fresh, since it's the people that designed Delphi which designed
> C# and .NET, so actually you are doing more of the same.

Nothing is fresh in IT. OP originated (so I understand, at least partially)
with additions to Pascal for MacOS.

God only knows what will happen now that Borland is going through its
changes. Without the Delphi jump point, making OP an important language will
be a lot harder. Let's hope the new company doesn't go down the toilet ;-)