[fpc-pascal] RE: Nice website

Jesús Reyes A. jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Jun 29 07:59:44 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rimgaudas Laucius" <rimga at ktl.mii.lt>
To: "FPC-Pascal users discussions" <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] RE: Nice website

> Yes, this website is much better.
> But i do not like design of top menu (especialy highlighting and i suggest
> you to set mininum width for it).

Nice, but a question, why is the menu on the right side?. After years and
years of looking web pages one get uset to look at whatever the second
column content is, as a result people are now found to be looking at the
menu instead of the content :P. One can get used to it?, yes sure but out of
curiosity (and I would like to think that there is some kind of good reason
also) just .... why?

Btw as mantis now have more space to show content, it looks better now :D.

Jesus Reyes A.